BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 21 May 2011

Patience is Sweet!!!

we usually hear that when we eagerly wait for something and when we are about to loose control due to not being able to wait for it allsame is the case here in this end of the world I am eagerly awaiting for my holidays to come so that i may be relieved and give a deep breath of happiness that i am off from my school , also that i would be able to relax with my family and let loose , have fun , get crazy .............. well not really crazy but being in the limits kinda crazy and yes talking on the phone , chatting , texting would be unlimited cause that time period is leisurely and fit for anybody who has had enough of the slow days that are making themselves felt and say that
hey you no what today is Monday and tomorrow is Tuesday!!!
the days liked most are that aren't felt as they pass by , you don't even know it and hey Friday is here
well right now the grand count down to my holidays has been going on .............still! but i have my friends in on it also right now we have exact 20 days left!!!!!!
God I can't wait..............

0 comments: