BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Uth Party United!!!!!

Okay this about a not so called political party that tends to overthrow todays government and you might be wondering which genius found such a name for a political party as it sounds so "childish" well it's been founded by 15yr old!!!!
Yes, a 15yr old and that 15yr old is my friend and class-mate Mohsina Ahmed or as we like to call her - i won't take the we seriously usually I'm the only one who does - Mossi. So Uth party is also known as - if I'm not mistaken - the freedom fighters. this party tends to take part in the future elections so pray that we may be in the government system next time and bring some kind of betterment.
Now there is not much to say about this party but MASHALLAH this party has many members and if u wanna join .............. well you  are most welcome!!!so let me make it clear that the president is the founder of this awesome group and the acting president is Riku uchiha........... yeah yeah I know that it's not a real name but I never asked for permission If i could post her actual name
so how do you take this party as? AMAZING ISN'T IT PEOPLE!!!!!

0 comments: