BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 4 August 2012

A humble member of the Koala Society

Well the title shows my other bout of laziness but I became a Humble member with the starting of the holy month of Ramadan, yes people! Ramadan is here and it means well loads of prayer and time spent in praising the lord where as my time is mostly spent as being a koala bear.....
On another note Happy Ramadan :) how is the fast going? hungry much? or what about thirst? :) something must be bothering you and making it all hard, well for me its my super talent of sleeping :P yes I'm bothered with my sleep, i might beat the koala in a sleeping contest (I doubt it) I set up alarms which fail to wake me up from my slumber but my mum's voices suffices as an alarm....cause she gets annoyed...
There must be many many young Rozadars even :) and it seem cute that these little kids are keeping a fast along with adults,
Well.....that's less for this topic, unlike last time, thought yet again have a happy fast!!

0 comments: